Named by the Shop Convenor to serve at her/his pleasure. The Buyer shall assist the Convenor and perform delegated duties.
Order all plush toys, check, & keep records.
- Meet with various plush toy reps once or twice a year to review products.
- Order all plush toys, large and small.
-- Locate packing/invoice slip(s) in/on boxes, check number of boxes received against number of boxes received; unpack and price all plush toy orders. Check goods received against goods ordered and check off on the enclosed packing/invoice slip.
-- As often as possible check displays of plush toys,replenish, and organize the displays. Change up/rearrange the displays often to keep customers interested and coming back to see what’s new.
- When in other gift shops, make note of their plush displays, including price, new product, ways to display, etc.
- Annually, March 31 take inventory of all plush in the stockroom only
- Annually, Fall sale -- set aside any product that is not selling, for markdown in the Fall sale
- Seasonally: put on display any seasonal product, e.g. Easter, Christmas
- Weekly: replenish stock on display in the plush section and tidy.